Employment law is important, complicated, ever changing and an important aspect of a person’s work life.
We act for employees. We also act for employers and contractors.
Having A Problem At Work?
We take a proactive approach when required.
We also adopt a conciliatory approach when necessitated.
We respect the fact that employment law is an emotional issue for employees and employers.
We know that ongoing relations between the parties still have to be preserved. So creating unnecessary anguish is not in either parties long term interests.
We assist employees, employers and contractors with a range of services:
- DRAFTING EMPLOYMENT AND CONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS
- EMPLOYMENT OR CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT REVIEW AND ADVICE
- SUGGESTED AMENDMENTS FOR A BETTER CONTRACT
- ADVISING ON CONTRACT ENTITLEMENTS – BOTH WHAT ENTITLEMENTS SHOULD BE PAID AND ONES THAT SHOULDN’T.
- CLARIFYING THE STATUS OF AN EMPLOYMENT OR CONTRACTOR AGREEMENTS.
- COMPLIANCE WITH AUSTRALIAN TAX OFFICE REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT STATUS.
- COMPLIANCE WITH INSURER REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACTOR AGREEMENT STATUS.
- DEALING WITH WORKPLACE DISPUTES
- DEALING WITH UNFAIR DISMISSAL CLAIMS
- DEALING WITH TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS
- ADVISING AND ACTING ON ADVERSE ACTION CLAIMS
- ADVISING OF PAYOUT FIGURES THROUGH LEAVE, REDUNDANCY AND TERMINATION MATTERS