Prospective Marriage Visa

A Prospective Marriage is a visa granted where you come to Australia for the purposes of marrying your partner and can stay in Australia for up to 9 months from date of grant of visa during which time you need to marry.

Whilst here you can work in Australia, study in Australia at your own expense and travel to and from Australia as many times as you want.

If the Department of Home Affairs grants you this visa and then after marrying then you and your spouse want to settle in Australia, you can then apply for a Partner visa (subclass 820 and 801):

Call us now on 9528 0235 if you want to know more about a Partner Visa or Prospective Marriage Visa.

Related Posts

Comments are closed.