PROPERTY LAW SERVICES
We understand property law and we treat property with the proper respect it deserves.
Indeed that is why you deal with the solicitor directly in our firm on all property matters.
Not an unqualified person.
Paul Ippolito is experienced in property law.
He has lectured graduate lawyers for over a decade in conveyancing and property law.
He has also previously sat on the NSW Law Society Property Law committee.
We often deal with and provide other solicitors and conveyancers with property related advice.
Our firm also takes referrals from lawyers and conveyancers for more complex property issues and transactions.
Ippolito Lawyers can provide the following related legal services;
- Conveyancing – Buying Your Home
- Conveyancing – Selling Your Home
- Sale of Commercial Premises
- Purchase Of Commercial Premises
- Review Of Mortgages
- Commercial Leases
- Retail Leases
- Lease Disputes
- Guarantee Witnessing
- Enduring Guardianship
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Administration
- Retirement Village Contracts
- Family Law Property Settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Building Contract Reviews