About Ippolito Lawyers
Paul Ippolito is the Principal of Ippolito Lawyers which he established in 2008.
The firm acts as a one stop shop for individual and corporate clients. We act for those who require legal and business advice in commercial law.
Paul Ippolito is an experienced commercial lawyer. He is also a long standing academic at The College of Law in NSW and previously taught management at Western Sydney University.
Paul is also an experienced coach, personal mentor and business consultant.
Being an advocate of lifelong learning, Paul enjoys personal development and giving back to the legal profession and has done so by;
– previously being a mentor in the NAVA (National Visual Arts Association) Synergy program for artists.
– previously sitting on the Property Law committee of The Law Society of NSW.
– studying Contract law at Harvard University through its Edx program
– previously being a Volunteer Lawyer on the Arts Law Centre of Australia’s Document Review Panel
– being a mentor in the Law Society Of NSW’s Mentoring Program For Women Lawyers in 2018 and 2019.
– undertaking various short courses on emerging and foundational technologies such as Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies and Artificial Intelligence.