We deliver coaching, mentoring and business consulting services provided by Paul Ippolito.
He provides the following services:
- one on one individual coaching
- short to medium to long term mentoring
- consulting for your business
Paul Ippolito has several decades of collective relevant experience gained by:
- being a counsellor
- operating as a senior manager with responsibility for 100 employees throughout 6 offices.
- being a commercial lawyer
- setting up a law practice from its inception
- operating a law firm for over a decade.
- being a lecturer in law for postgraduate legal practice studies
- being a teacher in management at university
- acting as a mentor, coach and consultant especially for those with ideas of starting their own business.
“I found Paul’s small business mentoring to be incredibly useful to me and my business. Paul has extensive knowledge in business and his ability to help me navigate changes in my own business was incredibly valuable. I would recommend Paul’s service to anyone considering seeking help from a business professional.”
The specific things that Paul Ippolito can assist you with include:
- critically evaluating and providing constructive feedback on your current performance.
- providing general business development advice to grow your business.
- helping you increase your productivity, profitability and success at work
- working with you to increase your business profitability.
- help you with self improvement strategies.
- help make you a better leader and manager
- assisting you to deal with employee related issues
- helping you with goal setting, future directions and a strategy for your business goals
- assisting you stay accountable
- helping you set up a new business or reinvigorate an existing business
- working with you to help you manage change
- assist you to foster creativity and innovation
- providing practical advice on solutions to issues you have identified as barriers to change or growth.
- helping you facilitate ideas to make your business operate the way you would like
- working with you to achieve a better work/ life balance and integration
- career mentoring
- law firm establishment and growth.
“Paul is a great mentor and an experienced lawyer and businessman. He is very easy to talk to, listens without judgment, goes out of his way to be available when needed and provides carefully considered hints, tips and guidance. It was great working with you Paul!”
Our coaching and mentoring services are provided flexibly to clients across Australia through face to face meetings, by telephone, by email and by Skype or FaceTime.
We tailor our services to your specific needs so you can see us as regularly or irregularly as you like.
We can come to you or you can come to us at Crows Nest on the lower north shore of Sydney.
“Paul was my mentor during 2019 as part of the Law Society NSW mentoring program for women. It was the first time that I had embarked on anything like this and Paul put me at ease and made the process productive, informative, relaxed and enjoyable. Paul provided constructive suggestions in relation to relatively ‘small’ actions, which were therefore easily achieved. Achieving many small goals elevated my confidence both at work and in general. Paul is able to understand that raising confidence enables the achievement of much larger goals. Paul is very committed in his role as mentor. He travelled into town for meetings and took time out of an overseas holiday to read through a lengthy application and provide advice on my accompanying resume. He is knowledgeable in his role as mentor as well as the law in general and the legal industry.”
Call us today on 8964 3046.
Having A Mentor matters and here is an article you may find useful in discovering why.
Disclaimer – The coaching and mentoring services provided by Ippolito Lawyers Pty Ltd are a totally separate to the legal services provided by Ippolito Lawyers Pty Ltd. They are also managed separately within the Company. The coaching and mentoring services are therefore not covered by the professional indemnity insurance that covers the legal services.