Employment Law Services
If you need our employment law services or advice please call us.
Also please don’t suffer in silence.
Employment law is important, complicated, ever changing.
It is an important aspect of a person’s work life.
We act for employees.
And we also act for employers
We also act for contractors.
As lawyers we try and take a proactive approach when required.
We also adopt a conciliatory approach when necessary.
It is important to respect the fact that employment law is an emotional issue.
This is both for employees and employers.
We know that ongoing relations between the parties should be preserved.
Creating unnecessary anguish is not in either parties long term interests.
A pragmatic sensitive approach to employment law matters.
Employment Law Services
We also assist employees, employers and contractors with a range of services such as;
- Employee Disputes
- Employee Misconduct
- Standing Down Employees
- Contractor Disputes
- Employer Disputes
- Contractor – Sub-Contractor Disputes
- Employer Pre-Termination Advice
- Drafting Employment And Contractor Agreements
- Employment Agreement Review And Advice
- Contractor Agreement Review And Advice
- Services Agreement Write Ups
- Suggested Amendments For A Better Employment Contract
- Advising On Contract Entitlements.
- Operation Of Restraint Clauses.
- Clarifying The Status Of An Employment Or Contractor Agreements.
- Compliance With Australian Tax Office Requirements
- ATO Contractor Agreement Status.
- Advice Regarding Superannuation Legal Obligations
- Compliance With Insurer Requirements For Contractor Agreement Status
- Workplace Disputes
- Unfair Dismissal Claims
- Termination Of Contracts
- Advising On Adverse Action Claims
- Advising Of Payout Figures Through Leave, Redundancy And Termination Matters
- Liability Issues
- Coronavirus Advice
As commercial lawyers we also specialise helping businesses
We also understand how business works.
That also means we understand the employer – contractor relationship. We also understand the employee – employer perspective.
You can also consult the Fair Work Australia website for some useful information. they have some good information regarding employment law matters if you cannot afford legal advice.
Please contact us now on 8964 3046 to have an obligation free discussion about your matter.
You can also email us through our Contact Us page.